Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC
Here is an excellent program for working with digital photos. You will have the opportunity to quickly complete the necessary actions for importing, processing and demonstrating your images, you can also conveniently manage them, you can do this not only for one specific shot, but you can also manage immediately with a whole series, download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom you can from our project. In this version, the tools responsible for correcting images were significantly improved, you can also use powerful systematization functions and you will have the opportunity to make flexible print settings. Using the program Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, you can significantly reduce the time you spend at the computer, while you will have more time to work with objects.
Lightroom combines photos into “collections” – virtual gatherings of files that can quickly search. It stores information about keywords, previews, and metadata not in each graphic file, but in a centralized database (the SQLite engine). Therefore, the database can be accessed and about the photos, which are now in the archive on DVD. The size of the program is significantly smaller than Bridge, it runs faster and takes less RAM. In general, Lightroom is aimed exclusively at photographers who are interested in processing and cataloging photos, rather than integrating everything and everything. Another feature of the Photoshop Lightroom package is the separation of the process of working with pictures into separate stages. Each of them has its own functional module with a corresponding set of tools and palettes of settings. Lightroom’s functionality includes not only a RAW converter and image processing tools but also a powerful photo cataloging system, as well as tools for creating slide shows and web pages. As in many modern RAW-converters, Lightroom uses the principle of non-destructive editing. This means that information about all the operations performed by the user and settings is recorded in the service file, while the original image is kept unchanged. Such an approach allows not only to minimize the probability of irretrievable loss of originals of processed images but also makes it possible to create and print many different variants of the same image without having to save an appropriate number of full-fledged graphic files that quickly eat up free space on the hard disk. At the end of the work on the image, the user can save his processed version as a separate graphic file.
- An intuitive environment with tools designed specifically for photographers.
- The organization, evaluation of images and the addition of a copyright symbol.
- Create image presets.
- Integration with Photoshop.
- Adjust the settings of multiple images with one click.
- Cross-platform support for 64-bit architecture, Mac OS and Windows platforms.
- Support for DSLR video files – Interoperability with most digital SLR cameras makes it easy to monitor and organize static photos and videos.
- Adding watermarks – embedding a logo (text or graphic watermark) in the image, adjusting the size, position, and transparency.
- Quick import images – the import interface is easy to navigate, contains clear visual indicators of where and how the photos will be located after import.
- Correction perspective – the possibility of non-destructive correction of the picture perspective.
- Flexible print settings. Tools allow you to drag one image or several images to a page, and then change their location and size.
- Correction of lenses – correction of lens defects, such as geometry violation, chromatic aberration, vignetting, etc.
- Download on the Internet – the ability to upload images on Facebook, SmugMug, and Flickr. When you add comments to pictures, these messages are instantly displayed in the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom library next to the corresponding photos.
- Create a slide show with music. Ready-made slideshows can easily be shared with the help of experts (including high-resolution).
- Photographing in conjunction with the computer – instant import and display of the photo after the camera fixes the picture.
- Simulation of film grain. The tools make it easy to control the grain parameters that can be applied to the image to simulate the appearance of the film.
- A powerful and professional image and photo editing application.
- Has Adobe Bridge software support for simple and easy management.
- Allows users to perform various editing tasks such as changing brightness, contrast, noise, improving color, size, saturation, etc.
- It allows users to export images in different image formats or save them in application-designed formats.
- It supports Adobe Photoshop integration for ease to use.
- Let you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop Module in record time.
- Use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their color, luminance, or depth.
- You can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos.
- Go beyond the desktop and edit, organize, store, and share from anywhere.
- You can edit from any device using an intuitive, streamlined interface
- Use the GPU of your system to enhance the image-editing experience.
- It provides the necessary controls for improving white balance, correcting chromatic aberration, lens and perspective correction
- You can compare edited pictures with their original version.
- You can now export your raw photos to DNG. Moreover, This function was previously only available for mobile devices.
- In addition, Now directly import lrtemplate and xmp profiles and presets and access them via Lightroom apk desktop and mobile platforms.
- Similarly, Here is the full list of cameras and lens profiles supported for Lightroom Desktop and Lightroom for mobile devices (iOS and Android).
- Above all, On the desktop, you can use keyboard shortcuts to merge HDR and panorama, include metadata while adding photos to shared albums, etc.
- Select photos and press Command (macOS) / Ctrl (Windows) + Shift + H for HDR merging and Command (macOS) / Ctrl (Windows) + Shift + M to create a panorama. For more information, see Merge photos to create HDRs and panoramas.
- Drag photos from your computer directly to a desired album in the Albums panel. When contributing photos to shared albums, you can now choose to include keywords, star ratings, flags, and GPS coordinates in the Add Photo dialog box.
System Requirements :
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- Processor: Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) versions 1703 (Creators Update) and later
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard disk space for program installation.
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
How to Crack?
- Download the latest version from the below links
- Install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC normally
- Run Adobe patch painter 2.0 & Select “Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC” From dropdown menu & Apply It
- Done! Enjoy.